I am pretty sure I am not alone in team crazy. In all honesty, the most serene and calm demeanor sometimes houses the craziest thoughts ever. Like, I sometimes think,
1. What’s the worst that would happen if I broke into a dance in the middle of the busy road? Isn’t it a free world? One should be able to dance when and where she pleases. 😏
2. Am I the only one who, after reading the news, toys with the idea of getting my stuff in a backpack and walking through countries and swimming through oceans to a saner country like, say, Canada?
3. I could pull a stunt on a random guy, walk up to him and try my toasting skills on him, just to see his reaction. 😂 😂. It would be epic! Hmmmmm. I could actually do this….. Uh, maybe not. 😰
4. A day should have 30 hours. Splendid idea.
5. Why did we have to grow up? Adulthood is a trap. There’s no fun here😢
6. I don’t understand people that use unnecessary big grammar. Y’all don’t impress me one bit. Buy still sounds better than purchase, fat still sounds better than corpulent, and beautiful sounds way better than pulchritudinous. I’m outta here.
7. Trump may actually become President of the US. 😱
Tell me your crazy thoughts.! Spill your brains in the comments section! Okay, that sounded really gross.
Till I drop in again,
90s chick; nerd, humanitarian; lover of life, family, fashion, food, art and literature; Christian by birth and choice. In short, I’m like jollof rice: you’re gonna love me. 😉