Its just a day left to the end of the year, and something in me can’t believe that it was just yesterday we were welcoming the new year 2015. Sheesh! Time sure does fly.
So much has happened this year; and even as I know I’m not yet where I want to be, I’m hoping I’m on the right track to getting there. This year, there were definitely a lot of lows, but there were also some highs to balance it out. That is the equilibrium of life. I am thankful for many things, and you should be too, no matter how bad it may be. In no particular order, I’m thankful for
- My life: A dead person can’t eat, study, work, or blog!
- My family: the most annoying and loving people ever!
- My job: even though it drives me crazy at times it still pays the bills, eh?
- Good health
- Finishing NYSC without mishap(story for another post)
- My faith: I’m glad I haven’t fallen by the wayside. Grace Sufficient! 😀
- God’s protection: Believe me, there have been times I felt God’s hand upon me. Almost been run down by a bus, anyone?
- This blog: I can’t tell you how happy I feel at having what I call “an outlet for my more creative/artistic side”, and having feedback from you readers is just the icing on the cake.
So, that’s a public-friendly list of the many things I’m thankful for this year. What are you thankful for? I’d love to hear them all. Share!
90s chick; nerd, humanitarian; lover of life, family, fashion, food, art and literature; Christian by birth and choice. In short, I’m like jollof rice: you’re gonna love me. 😉